1. Focus on the research and development of production formulas and products, such as coating, thermoplastic resin modification, fluorine materials.
2. Participate in and guide factory production and process control and product quality control.
3. Optimize and develop product quality monitoring methods and detection methods to better reflect the process requirements of actual users.
4. Prepare process control documents (SOP).
5. Prepare and apply for technical patents.
6. Collect and sort out relevant technical information and market information of the industry, write reports regularly.
1. Major in chemistry, chemical engineering or polymer materials, master degree or above.
2. Be familiar with infrared, mass spectrometry, electron microscopy, chromatography and other analysis and testing instruments.
3. Master the operation of chemical laboratory well.
4. Master the chemical synthesis reactor system of the factory.
5. Be creative, cooperative, result-oriented, excellent executive ability, self-learning ability, able to work under pressure and accept challenges.
6. Have a high work enthusiasm and sense of responsibility, good teamwork spirit, good professional ethics.
1. Responsible for the mechanical repair and maintenance of various factory production equipment.
2. Participate in the preparation of equipment maintenance and inspection plans, and be responsible for supervising the implementation.
3. Analyze and summarize the cause of equipment failure and implement the improvement plan.
4. Take charge of the installation and debugging of new equipment.
5. Participate in the design and supervision of non-standard equipment in the factory together with product process engineer.
6. Sort out technical literature and prepare technical documents. write reports regularly.
1. Major in mechanical manufacturing and related specialized field, bachelor degree or above, good language skill in English.
2. More than 2 years of relevant working experience analysis and testing instruments.
3. Be familiar with mechanical principle, hydraulic system and pneumatic system and machining process.Be proficient in computer aided design.
4. Be able to skillfully operate measuring instruments and tools; be familiar with various safety specifications; have a good knowledge of the quality management system and management methods.
1. Monitor and control the quality of products.
2. Be responsible for the development and selection of suppliers, including the review of suppliers' quality, technology, production and cooperation, and clarify the project priorities, risks and problems.
3. Timely track and master the market conditions of various raw materials, analyze and study the changes of market conditions of raw materials, compare and analyze the quotations of various suppliers, and conduct corresponding inquiry and negotiation to ensure the optimal cost performance of resources to have absolute competitive advantage in the market.
4. Be responsible for supplier management, including supplier assessment and evaluation. For example, to evaluate and analyze supplier's qualification, production capacity, cooperation degree, price, quality, credit, delivery, etc.
5. Conduct regular market research.Keep abreast of market competition and market demands, and provide market information for the marketing department.
1.Bachelor degree or above, majors in chemistry, electrical and electronics, polymer materials, insulating materials, etc. are preferred.
2.Have the ability to establish long-term strategic relationship with suppliers, good communication skills, coordination skills and business negotiation skills.
3.Creative, cooperative, result-oriented, excellent executive ability and self-learning ability are required.Be able to work under pressure and accept challenges.
4.Have a high work enthusiasm and sense of responsibility, good teamwork spirit, and good professional ethics.
5.Driving license is required, be able to travel on irregular business according to work needs.
1.Be responsible for the collection and analysis of market information and competitive products.
2.Be responsible for the sales and promotion of the company's products.
3.Develop new customers, expand new markets, and increase sales scope.
4.According to the marketing plan, complete the personal sales indicators and recover the sales payment.
5.Complete other temporary work assigned by the superior.
1.Bachelor degree or above, at least 2 years sales working experience.
2.Work experience in wire and cable, flexible circuit board, label tape, LED light tape and other industries is preferred.
3.Have strong market information collection ability,analysis ability and judgment ability.Have good customer service awareness.